Monday, November 17, 2008

Kindermusik

Since Chloe loves music very much, I explores a few classes that teaches music for toddler until I found Kindermusik.

"Kindermusik is a music and movement program and each week, toddler and parents will play, listen and dance together to music that will impact you and your child in profound ways." Extract from kindermusik.com

I am not sure whether the class is as good as it sounds but since they provide free trial, no harm trying right? So yesterday, I went to their trial class with my hubby and Chloe. There are a few other babies and parents around. Chloe with very strong stranger anxiety just stick with me.

The instructor was very friendly trying to play around with Chloe but she refused and sat with me quietly. Surprisingly, I never saw her so quiet. Nevertheless once the music started, she started to swing her body. She loves the musical instrument that they have until she doesn't want to return it back.

Right now I am wondering whether I should enroll her to the class or not. What do you think?
http://www.kindermusik.com/

2 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Hi - stopping by from the comment club2!

My friend has her little boy enrolled in something similar and he LOVES it. He may not understand everything they're doing, but he understands enough to have a very good time and for her, it's totally worth it.

Activities@home said...

TQ for the great advice. I guess there is nothing more worth it than seeing a happy child.