Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

We just came back from church and now I am in the midst of preparing Christmas dinner. I had invited a few friends over for dinner which I am looking forward to since weeks ago. Chloe has been busy helping me (or rather messing around).

She sings while I marinate the turkey (which I know I should be doing yesterday) while my hubby decorates the Christmas tree (small version). I will be making steam chocolate cake for dessert, sandwiches for the kids, stew lamb shanks for big bird hater, salad for Mandy (one of my neighbour who loves greens) and cocktail for everyone except babies :-)

Before I log out and sweat myself in the kitchen I would like to wish for Santa to fulfill all the wishes that all blogger make and hope that we will overcome all the uncertainty in our life with strength and courage. Merry Christmas.

Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Creative Junkie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! And may you have a wonderful New Year as well!

kel said...

Hope you had a fantastic holiday and a great new year!