Friday, December 5, 2008

Most dangerous toys

I just got this note from BabyCenter.com and I thought I would like to share with all of you before you start holiday shopping.

List of most recent toys recalls
http://parentcenter.babycenter.com/child-safety-recalls

With all this recall, sometimes I wonder whether there is any safe product out there for Chloe. Has the manufacturer done thorough check before producing these item?

I am concern with what is happening... sometimes maybe too much but I rather be safe than sorry. What about you?

1 comment:

Creative Junkie said...

I know - it's insane. Luckily my kids are old enough where I don't have to worry about most of this stuff, but we have several little nephews now and I feel like I should just get them clothes instead of toys because I'm too worried about the potential for harm.