Saturday, January 17, 2009

Healthy Lunch

Today I hired a little sous chef to help me in the kitchen. I was preparing lunch when Chloe requested to become my sous chef (a word she learned from Jamie Oliver). Since I was making burger with fried and coleslaw, I thought it may be a good idea for her to help me put the finishing touch on the dish rather than playing with the hot pan and oil.

On the first touch, she just put the fries in her mouth rather than putting it on the plate. The moment she bite the fries, she cried loudly because it hot (just out from the fryer, my dear). Oh God, finally she realized why I ask her to arrange it in the plate rather than in her mouth.

P1010113 PA260057

The next serving that she put in the plate was chicken burger which I had just cooked. I get her to put the patties on top of the bun that I had half with some Cheddar cheese, onion and lettuce topping.

Immediately after the burger she got annoyed because the serving is not ready yet (my hubby was still preparing the coleslaw). She got angry and start to protest with attitude (picture above). HUNGRY ANGEL, that is what my hubby called her.

1 comment:

Creative Junkie said...

omgosh, she is such a little cutie.