My hubby travels a lot and each time he travels, he will buy magnet that represents these countries. He will then stick it on the fridge as decoration. He loves the magnet very much (huh? talking about a guy's passion). The magnet is the only thing in the house that he will not allow Chloe to play with (of course besides dangerous stuff).
As Valentine's Day is approaching, I am cracking my head now to see what are the things I can made or buy for him. I find that it is more difficult to buy a Valentine's Day present to a guy than woman. I always advice male friends the following:
What NOT to give her for Valentine's Day
1) A box of chocolates, clumsily rearranged in an attempt to hide the fact you ate all the caramel inside
2) Lingerie that you think will look almost as good on her as on Victoria's Secret model
3) Any clothing item with the words "bitch", "push-up" or "slim-down" on the label
4) Any food item with the words "diet, "light" or "high fiber" on the label
5) Any video starring Sylvester Stallone or Jim Carrey
6) Flowers from a hospital's gift shop or mortuary
7) Poetry no matter how heartfelt, that starts out "There was once a girl from Nantucket...."
8) Anything you ever gave another woman, including your mother.
9) A gift certificate
10) An apologetic look and the words "That was today?"
As for me, I guess I will be buying a beautiful handmade magnet and say, "This is handmade just for you. Hope you love it" What do you think?
Check this out....