Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Girl

Valentine's Day is about expressing love for your love one. This year I celebrated with two greatest person. The first will be my beloved hubby. For the past 4 years, he has been there for me through ups and downs. On Sat morning, I baked a love shape chocolate cake to show how much I love him.P1260039

Secondly is my precious Little Chloe. She has bring spark to my life with her funny character and cute little faces. To show my love for Little Chloe this Valentine’s Day.

  1. I hold her tightly when I read to her.
  2. I spend time playing with her.
  3. Whenever she is angry, I will hug her and kiss her on the cheek.
  4. Make sure she has a nutritious diet so that she can grow healthily.
  5. Get her a play date so that she foster positive relationship with friends.
  6. Always believe in her as she learns.
  7. Getting her to participate in my conversation with my hubby.
  8. Encourage her to do what she is interested to do.
  9. Always make sure she has a lot of fun as a toddler.
  10. "I love you, Baby Chloe"
Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

Lovely girl!~

Creative Junkie said...

Awwww - that is so sweet! Glad you had a great Valentine's Day!