Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chocoholics Dropout

I can never agree with this statement 'Life is like a box of chocolates - it is full of nuts!' For the past 2 weeks I have been occupying myself with chocolates trying to lift myself up after Chloe consistently said NO to everything that I said.

10 things about chocolate

1) Chocolate isn't a food, it's a medicine - an anti-depressant.

2) Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite, and you'll eat less.

3) Chocolate is far more reliable than a man

4) Men always leave... but chocolate is forever!

5) Chocolate is nature's way of making up for Mondays.

6) If it ain't chocolate, it ain't breakfast!

7) Given enough chocolate and coffee, I could rule the world.

8) When no one understands you, chocolate is there.

9) Stress wouldn't be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered.

10) Hollow chocolate has no calories.

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Creative Junkie said...

I tend to agree with Forrest Gump's version: life is like a box of chocolates ... you never know what you're gonna get.