Friday, October 31, 2008

Teddy bear

I have newly introduced teddy bear to Chloe. I am not a teddy bear lover because it is not easy to be kept clean especially those bears with long fur. Chloe is just the opposite. After seeing her playing with one of the teddy bear that I got during my early years, I came to notice the below

10 reasons why toddler likes teddy bear?
1) Bears are soft and cuddly. I can hold and drag them around everywhere
2) I loves hug. Whenever mom and dad are too busy to hug me, teddy bear is always there for me.
3) Teddy bear never scold me... unlike mom and dad
4) I can dress teddy bear without any rejection
5) Teddy bear will accompany me whenever I am bored
6) I can sing to teddy bear
Teddy bear, teddy bear turn around
Teddy bear, teddy bear touch the ground
Teddy bear, teddy bear show your foot
Teddy bear, teddy bear fall right down
7) I can bite teddy bear when my gum is itchy ... ops
8) Every night, teddy bear will give me a good night kiss
9) Teddy bear always smile at me
Last but not least, Teddy bear is my best friend

No comments: